Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 28 juin 2024

RE: Did you see my email

I know you must be busy. But I'm hoping for a reply from you.
Just wondering if you received the email I sent you for – I was very much looking forward to hearing back? Do you need a contact information database sample from LinkedIn?
We sell Targeted Email databases from LinkedIn and Social media sources from your target audience(Globally any specific city). You can specify your target audience and we can supply your email database with name, title, phone, address, industry and company details.  We have targeted databases like CEOs or Investors or Physicians, CIO, CTO, COO, property managers, HR, Marketing from specific cities, industries from your target market.
We also do bulk email marketing and generate leads through email marketing.

Thanks,

Aiden Watson
VP of Sales
+1-(678) 759-4408
312 Crosstown Rd, Ste 148 Peachtree City
GA 30269, USA



 

Aucun commentaire: