Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 25 juin 2018

compensation

My good friend

I am happy that the Inheritance Fund I contact you last time has been
transferred to another partner account in India. Please contact my
secretary, Mrs Anita Moses with below address for your compensation,
as I promised you. Email: (mrssanitamoses@gmail.com) or
(mrssanitamosess1@outlook.com) Ask her to send you the total sum of
$200.000.00 which I kept for your compensation in cashier atm card or
bank transfer for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. Thanks for your help,You are advised to fill this
information and you forward it to my secretary with this below;
(1) your full name..............
(2) your house address............
(3) your phone number............
(4) your passport.................
(5) your country...................

Best regards,

Dr James Williams

Aucun commentaire: