Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 15 janvier 2015

Good day,

 
Good day,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

I am Mr Tete Ahmed. Accountant by profession, I'm 48yrs old, working at the office of Auditing and accounting Department of Bank of Africa (BOA).I'm married with two children. My residence address no: 18 avenue de la Charles Degaulle sect: 21. Box Postal: 01 bp 5256 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso . I want you to handle this business transaction with me if chance to do international business.

I got your contact from a reliable web directory.
We are imposition to reclaim and inherit the sum of US$10, million without any trouble, from a dormant account which remains unclaimed since 11 years the owner died. This is a U.S Dollar's account and the beneficiary died without trace of his family to claim the fund and no next of kin.

If interested to do this business with me without betray I will give you more details of the transfer.

Thanks
Mr Tete Ahmed

Aucun commentaire: