Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 24 juillet 2014

I need you to stand for me as TRUSTEE

Dearest one,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and yours? if so glory be to

God
almighty.

My mail might come to you as a surprise, not to worry i come in peace.I

am
Miss Tairat Kones from Kenya i am 24 years old. I have an urgent need

for a
trustee to receive my inheritance fund on my behalf . I will like for you

to
stand for me as trustee to help me receive the sum of $9.4 million

dollars
been my inheritance fund from my late father.

This is legal and 100% risk free. I intend to share part of this fund with

you
and you can help me invest my share of it.

Let me know if you are in position to help me receive this funds. once i

get
your positive response i will furnish you with all you need to know of

my
proposal and some photo image of me.

Kindly reply to my mail via my private for confidential reasons :
tairatkones@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

Yours Sincerely,
Tairat kones.



I need you to stand for me as TRUSTEE

Aucun commentaire: